Follow nugglemama on Twitter

Monday, January 11, 2010

I will be bowing out of this years 365 challenge

I was pretty crappy at it anyway. LOL. My camera needs to go in for repairs so I won't be taking any photos for the next few weeks. I just hope it's back in time for Miss V's 2nd birthday. I am thinking of listing some of my prints over at my etsy shop in 8 x 10 and 5x7 sizes for purchase. What do you think? I need to get a couple test printed first to see how they come out. I am excited about the prospect though. I also need to buy a frame for my first published photos :) Well see you all in a few weeks. :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww, that's a bummer, but maybe next year. And I think your photos are lovely - I would think they'd sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do the 365 day challenge too but I thought it would be a lot of work to take photos every day and upload them! But I think maybe like taking pictures every day would be OK, but posting them once a week would be easier. I may try something like that starting in 2011, once I spend this year improving on my photography skills more!!

    I hope you still post your photos often though, they are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe next yr thats my resolution.. this yr it jsut wasn't happening!

    ReplyDelete